Introduction to operating the touch all-in-oneKeywords: Touch all-in-one Publisher: Release time: 2019-12-25
The operation manual of the touch all-in-one is a manual for the interpretation of the functions of the user and the machine. From the perspective of solving user problems, it describes the five major points that are commonly used.
Many customers will inquire about many model parameters, machine use functions and other small details when buying a touch all-in-one , so as not to use it after receiving the touch all-in-one product. Even so, users still have many functions that they are not likely to use. , So long need to rely on the touch all-in-one manufacturers operating instructions, you can also refer to the touch all-in-one product introduction function.
Next, I will explain how to properly use the touch all-in-one:
First, turn on / off
1. Use 100 ~ 240V AC power as the power supply of the touch all-in-one.
2. If the touch screen does not open, press the standby button on the remote control or touch screen.
3. If you want to turn off the touchmonitor system, press the standby button on the remote control or touchmonitor for 4-5 seconds. The touchmonitor turns off the system and enters the standby state.
4. If you want to turn off the touch all-in-one, please turn off the power switch of the touch all-in-one and disconnect the main power socket.
Second, the automatic shutdown function
1. In TV or AV mode, if there is no input signal for more than five minutes, the touch all-in-one will automatically switch to standby mode.
2. In the computer (computer) mode, if the touch all-in-one does not work for more than five minutes, it will automatically switch to standby mode.
Third, save before shutdown
When turned off, the touchmonitor will save the image and sound settings. In this way, when the touch all-in-one is turned on again, it will be in the state before it was turned off.
Fourth, the signal source application matters needing attention
If using a PC signal source, set the resolution of the computer graphics card in the following modes: 1920x1080 @ 60HZ, 1280x1024 @ 60HZ, 1280x720 @ 60HZ, 1024x768 @ 60HZ, 800x600 @ 60HZ, 640x480 @ 60HZ, etc.
Five, built-in computer on / off
1. When the touch all-in-one comes with a built-in computer, to turn on the touch all-in-one computer, first press the standby button on the touch all-in-one or remote control, turn on the touch all-in-one screen, and then press the touch all-in-one. Switch on the PC or remote control, turn on the built-in computer.
2. To turn off the touch all-in-one, use the touch or mouse to turn off the computer according to the normal computer shutdown procedure from the start menu. After the computer is completely turned off, use the standby button on the touch all-in-one or remote control to turn off the touch. To control the all-in-one, you can choose a ten-point capacitive touch all-in-one without a mouse. The touch all-in-one is designed with one-button switch function of computer and TV. Do not press the standby button or directly disconnect the main power without turning off the computer, otherwise the computer hardware will be damaged due to the forced shutdown of the computer.
There are countless manufacturers of touch all-in-ones on the market, but Minglian Technology has always maintained a leading position, because we are one of the strong manufacturers of technology and service, using ...
With the continuous advancement of the country's policy on education informatization, the multimedia teaching touch one-machine industry began to show a strong growth trend in 2014, especially in the interactive tablet market ...